Abstract: You can download the “Mathematica OR” notebook file as well as introduce the author’s published books.
Creating Math Art with Mathematica
Summary: This book, which was published by the Tokyo Denki University Press in 1997, has been made compatible with Mathematica Ver.12, and the content has been further revised. For example, the cover of this book is my work of the same name with the image of diamond dust. Not only the creation program of this work, but also the extraction to an external file and the handling by illustrator are explained concretely. You can also download the programs (notebooks) on the website.
- Table of contents
- Chapter 1 Introduction to Graphics Primitives
- Chapter 2 Various Ways of Expression
- Chapter 3 Creating various shapes
- Chapter 4 Recursive Shapes
- Chapter 5 Creating wallpaper patterns
- 6. Seven Treasures and Mosaics
- Chapter 7 Creating GIF Animation scan for web pages
- Chapter 8 Creation of applied works
Download the notebook
You can download the notebook of promotional volume.
Please see the password in the promotional volume.
The download for the notebook of whole book is described in the whole book.
You can see my Math Art Works
Publish E-book in 10 languages!
The author has published his book in 12 languages. He has used this experience as an example in writing this book.
The content of this book is about how to translate your manuscript from your native language into multiple languages, proofread it, and publish it on kindle, even if you only understand your native language.
The target audience is: 1) people who want to publish their own books in multiple languages, 2) people who want to proofread books in their native language as a side job, and 3) people who want to publish other person’s books in multiple languages.
The table of contents is as follows
Quilt design evolving in geometry
Description: Starting with tiling about the good affinity between patchwork quilts and geometry, we explain the creation of original designs using internal division.In addition to the internal division from Part 4, it explains that the range of design is expanded further by the use of hierarchy.Published in 2019 by Kindle DP and Rakuten Kobo.
- 1st Geometric design evolving in internal division
- 2nd Evolving Geometric Quilt Design
- The 3rd Application to Geometric Quilt Design by Various PolygonAl Arrays
- 4th Structure of the Square
- 5th Square of Diversity
- 6th Hierarchical Secrets